“I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
Hi, my name is Jennifer and I have a confession to make….I am obsessed with traveling!! It doesn’t matter where the destination is, I just love the thrill of new places and new people. My bucket list of places I want to see is A LOT longer than my list of where I have been and it is constantly growing.
Why Do I Love to Travel?
When I was young, I remember the thrill of the trips we would take. They typically were to visit family, as we had family all over the country, but I still saw every trip as an adventure and some of my fondest memories of my childhood were trips with my family.
- Boarding a tiny plane to fly from Arkansas to California to see my grandparents, and my mom surprising me with a day at Disneyland.
- The trip to Nebraska and Kansas in my uncle’s RV.
- Driving up Pike’s Peak (also when I realized my dad’s extreme dear of heights).
- Traveling to St. Louis to see the Cardinals play baseball.
- Weeks spent having tea parties with my grandmother when I would visit her in the summer.
- Mission trips to Nicaragua, Panama and Honduras.
- Seeing the Panama Canal…what an amazing invention!
When I became I mom, I knew that I wanted to do everything in my power to make sure that my kids got to see as much of the world as they could. I am also a firm believer in the fact that we learn more through travel than we ever could from a book, and I want my kids to learn!! We take at least 2 trips a year…and the destinations can vary from year to year. We love ALL things Disney, so we do spend a lot of time visiting the Mouse, but as the kids are getting older we are trying to branch out more and more to let them experience more of the world.
Who Am I?
I was born and raised in Arkansas. I have a wonderful husband, Jason and three amazing kids ages 17, 15, and 9. We home-school all three kids, which gives us a pretty flexible schedule to travel. As a homeschooling family, we like to travel when schools are in session because it means lower crowds. We also like to use travel as a part of our schooling. If I can plan a field trip to see something we are studying about in school, then I will do everything in my power to make that happen.
What do I do?
I work as a full time travel agent….yes we still exist. I love to help people plan their perfect family vacation! You still retain complete control over your vacation, while I help you plan your vacation from beginning to end. The BEST part is that you do not pay anything additional for my planning services when you book with me!! Yes, you read that right, no additional cost!! You pay the exact same price as you would pay if you booked on your own, but you get professional help to make sure that all the details are lined up perfectly, that you get the best pricing available, and that you don’t miss out on something you really needed to do on your trip!
- All Cruise Lines
- Couple Get-Aways
- Disney Destinations (Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani in Hawaii.
- Family Vacations (including Larger families)
- Group Travel
- Guided Tours
- Sea World, Aquatica and Discovery Cove
- Universal Studios Orlando
I take the stress of planning off of you, while you DREAM of distant places!