When you cannot visit the National Parks in person, you can still enjoy the beauty that our country through virtual tours of the National Parks. Google Arts and Culture has teamed up with the National Parks Service to provide 360° tours of 113 national park sites. These virtual, immersive and interactive tours will have you exploring from home.
Many of the national parks also have webcams in place where you can watch from your home.
- Katmai– several positioned to see bears in their favorite places to hang out.
- Old Faithful and the Upper Geyser Basin Live-stream Webcam
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Yellowstone Volcano Observatory’s Webcam at Yellowstone Lake
- Watching Wildlife Webcams
- Channel Islands Live Bald Eagle Webcams
- Zion National Park– visit early in the morning to view the sunrise
- Rocky Mountain National Park– positioned to see elk.
- Glacier National Park
And there are many more….what is your favorite? Be sure to share below and I will see about tagging it in the post.